Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So we were driving the other day and my 5th son was in the back seat.  "Mom", he said "We need to go to the wild west".  I tried to explain to him that we lived in the wild west but he wasn't buying that so I finally asked him where was the wild west...his reply, "where it is all brown and the sun is setting"  

I think we've seen to many western at our house!

3 comments:

Christie said...

SO good to have you in the blog world. I have you on my google reader, so I'm watching you :-) You should be able to click on me and go to my blog. :-)

Christie said...

Maybe not. www.walltowallwalls.blogspot.com

The Larsens said...

That's pretty awesome. I guess you need to drive him out to an all-dirt area and let him watch the sunset. He'll probably be like, "hu. That's it? Let's go home." Aw, the wild west ain't that wild.