#5 has now been home an hour and we have fried and eaten Biff, and he has not stopped crying since he left the fish cleaning station. That was at 10:00 am this morning. I'm not sure he will ever eat meat again.
Dad is not sure camping in this area is a great thing if you want sleep. It is dark around 10:00 and light at 4:30 am. You guessed it the kids were up and rearing to go as soon as the light hit the sky! And I was complaining about having to wake up at 8:00am with #7 this morning....
3 comments:
Usually I have very clever responses to my family and friends' blogs (well, I think I'm clever.) But your kids are beyond me and so as I thoroughly enjoy reading ALL your tales, they always leave me speachless. They're just perfect and nothing I can say can make them any better. So, thanks for sharing and shutting me up. Two birds with one stone, I'd say.
Awww, poor kid, how traumatic. :-( Hope he perks up soon.
Just to follow up... it took about 8 hours for him to decide it was ok we ate "Biff" He says he is going fishing tomorrow instead of going to church. Not exactly what we were shooting for but at least he isn't still crying.
Post a Comment