Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where is the Kindergarten kid?

So I was thinking it had been awhile since I have had a good kid story, this is a doozy!!!

I went to get #5 from school today and he wasn't there.  I wasn't too worried since I was a little late and drove around to the office.  He wasn't there either.  I informed the secretary that they had lost my child and she was looking a little shocked and started to radio the teacher.  Teacher is gone to lunch so we start looking for her and she informs us that he went on the bus.  Now mind you  THERE IS NOT A BUS THAT GOES ANYWHERE NEAR MY HOUSE!    So we have to stop all the busses and find the lost kid.  He was sitting on a bus thinking it was going to take him for a ride.  Apparently he is set on riding this bus because he threw his Kindergarten exam so he could ride the bus to the boys and girls club for tutoring.  (we got that cleared up he is not being tutored he didn't need it) 

He was very mad that I had interrupted his bus ride and came home and put himself in timeout while I had a very lengthy discussion with the principal.  I was assured at the beginning of the year that they had not lost a kid yet....well they certainly haven't had one of my kids
 in their school very long have they.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Too stinking funny!!! I can't believe he threw the kindergarten testing for a bus ride. :-) How funny

amylouwhosews said...

I'm so glad to know you have a blog too! I'll be back. Can't wait to hear more of their (your) adventures!!

amylouwhosews said...

oh, and if you want to see the kiddos - smileykate. blogspot.

:)